• Replies: Replies 9
  • Views: Views 3,496

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Videocon D2H FB Page reached 1,00,000+ fans :eek:hya

On this auspicious occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi, we are glad to have achieved the 1 lac fans milestone. Thank you for being a part of the Videocon d2h family. Your favorite DTH service gives you more than a lac reasons to smile with 400+ channels and services, 22 highest Asli HD channels and Active Service. Stay tuned, stay entertained.

kWw6f.jpg

This is not only fb growth but also growing very fast in home tv. Even some dish tv and tata sky connection is now shifting to d2h. This is the effact of new tech. Now tata sky and dish tv need to do something otherwise they will be out of race.

Yesterday I Had Visited Few Retailers Of All DTH In My Locality To Find Mpeg-4 FTA STB, But I Didn't Get It, Anywhere.

BTW I Just Inquired About Sales Of All DTH,

As We Expected Videocon SD Really Rocking Beating Sun Direct

They Said 6 Out 10 Customers Willing To Buy D2H,

the logic is very simple. d2h is adding the most popular channels immediately without any delay. see people dont like many news channels.

people will buy any dth if they get maximum hindi movie channels, maximum english movie channels, GEC both hindi and english, music both hindi and english, sports maximum (without any alcarte) should come in highest pack, and max regional channels.

Vadirocks said:

one thought:
d2h should give only stb @ ₹500 for an existing customer. If they give this type of offer then surelly there are tata sky and dish tv loss 50% of their customer. any d2h retailer please send a email to nodal desk if this happen its simply great.

Sbhopale said:
Vadirocks said:

one thought:
d2h should give only stb @ ₹500 for an existing customer. If they give this type of offer then surelly there are tata sky and dish tv loss 50% of their customer. any d2h retailer please send a email to nodal desk if this happen its simply great.

In Near Future You Can Expect This Bro

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock