DTH updates Vidya, Nipuna & KITE Victers channels will be dropped from Tata Play

Bro, you are obsessed with getting the +1 channels dropped. So many replies saying the same thing is lots of different threads. They follow the forum so due to these continuous replies, they will genuinely think that customers hate those channels and there is no demand and might actually drop them ignoring needs of all other customers

I am not obsessed with anything bro but actually providing a practical solution how Tata Play can accommodate new channels in situation of bandwidth crunch without removing important channels which cater to student education

If they follow the forum, they should infact look into this feedback and take necessary steps immediately to address these concerns.

There is no hate for thesw channels neither i am saying that there is no demand for these channels.... All i am saying is temporarily remove these channels and add them when they get additional bandwidth :)

Going by the kind of channels Tata Plsy is choosing to drop from the platform, i think they may even remove DD News HD soon.

i think no .. very less students watch .. also these are Govt Channels so it can't be available on DTHs from 31st Dec so that's they're removing it . 22nd Dec Some FTA channels Launching .
Is tomorrow some FTA channel launching? what are they. Please clarify.

Bro, you are obsessed with getting the +1 channels dropped. So many replies saying the same thing is lots of different threads. They follow the forum so due to these continuous replies, they will genuinely think that customers hate those channels and there is no demand and might actually drop them ignoring needs of all other customers
I need +1 channels for SET HD, SAB SD and Sony Pal. We only watch these three GECs in our house. So does many of our relatives. KBC, TKMOC etc. can be enjoyed with delayed basis after work. Also I find it inconvenient to stream despite having Sony Liv Premium as these shows have thousands of episodes.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock