Vijay TV inaugurates the celebration of Illayaraja Ayiram with First Look of the logo

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
Illayaraja Ayiram first look of the logo was unveiled by Isaignani llayaraja himself. Illayaraja Ayiram is a grand event to honour his achievement in scoring music for thousand movies in fourty years of his musical career which is all set to take place on 27th February in YMCA Nandanam, Chennai.

Eminent personalities from the film fraternity, veteran producer Panju Arunachalam, Actor Prabhu, Kalaipuli S Dhanu , T Shiva, Music Director S.A. Rajkumar, Actress Lalitha kumari,  came to kick start the first look of ‘Ilayaraja Ayiram’.

To celebrate this first look along with Ilayaraja, veteran producer Panju Arunachalam, who introduced Illayaraja through his movie “annakilli” into film industry also attended the ceremony and  expressed his happiness about the progress of Illayaraja and wished him to continue the Musical Journey for many more years. While the Producers Council Chief Kalaipuli S Thanu pledged the support of the entire Tamil Film Industry to work towards the success of the event.

Actor Nasser, President of South Indian Artistes Association renders his support stating that, “Isaignani Illayaraja is an invaluable asset to the Tamil film industry, so it’s our duty to celebrate him and his accomplishments. South Indian artists association along with producer’s council, are planning ahead to make event successful”.

When asked about this mega event to Vijay television’s General Manager, Mr. K. Sriram says, “Isaignani is celebrated by the whole world. So, a show of appreciation for him is a remarkable event. We take immense pleasure in thanking Isaignani Ilayaraja for permitting us to organize this great show”.

“In my point of view, music composition for thousand movies is just a number. I cannot be proud of myself for this. When they said the event is a tribute for my music, I consider that it will be a tribute for the almighty who has gifted me with a wonderful talent of music. So I am glad to take part in this function” says Ilayaraja.

http://tvnews4u.com/events/vijay-tv-inaugurates-the-celebration-of-illayaraja-ayiram-with-first-look-of-the-logo/

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock