Wagle Ki Duniya | Sony Sab

My city Jaipur is flooded with Wagle Ki Duniya posters.

And my city Pune is flooded with Zee Marathi karbhari laibhari and its other serials posters.
Thank god this posters are not here though their may be more posters in Mumbai as mostly hindi tv viewership comes from there in Maharashtra.
But I am getting vibes that this show will be crap because of this actor.

Already this Actor working in Colors Marathi comedy show and I don't like his anchoring at all because of him that show is worst.

And my city Pune is flooded with Zee Marathi karbhari laibhari and its other serials posters.
Thank god this posters are not here though their may be more posters in Mumbai as mostly hindi tv viewership comes from there in Maharashtra.
But I am getting vibes that this show will be crap because of this actor.

Already this Actor working in Colors Marathi comedy show and I don't like his anchoring at all because of him that show is worst.
Come-on don't forget his role in Sarabhai vs Sarabhai, Sajan Ji Jooth Mat Bolo, etc.

Come-on don't forget his role in Sarabhai vs Sarabhai, Sajan Ji Jooth Mat Bolo, etc.
Didn't saw but for some reason I don't like him and his acting. I have seen his Marathi series and movies and I didn't liked it. Sarabhau could be good because of other actors.

Mehul Kajaria roped in for SAB TV’s Wagle Ki Duniya serial

Mehul Kajaria is all set to play the role of Rajnesh Wadhwa who is the owner of Food Tadka. It seems Vandana Waghle makes a tiffin and sends the same to Rajesh Waghle but the tiffin mistakenly reaches Rajnesh Wadhwa. Rajnesh gets much impressed with Vandana's cooking skills and decides to meet her.

Source

SAB TV program Wagle Ki Duniya program celeberating its 1st Anniversary

NAGqo5H.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock