Want to have a new DTH with maximum kannada channels for lesser cost

• Thread starter Thread starter sandyksv
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 24
  • Views Views: Views 4,289

sandyksv

Reaction score
Hi all,
I newly joined to the forum, and i need some help in buying a new DTH connection in my village for my parents. I already have ADTV HD+ in bangalore.
What i want is
more kannada channels
Important hindi channels(Sony, Zee, Star plus, Colors)
some devotional channels (Aastha, Sanskar, Sankara)
and start sports channel
Rest of the channels are of no use. So which one should i prefer(cost effective)??
ADTV, D2H , Sun or TataSky

If you are looking for cost effective and kannada channels for village, not particular about quality then order of choice is sun direct,D2H, and airtel. Sun direct has good annual packs, no headache of monthly charges and packages..

Nags2014 said:
If you are looking for cost effective and kannada channels for village, not particular about quality then order of choice is sun direct,D2H, and airtel. Sun direct has good annual packs, no headache of monthly charges and packages..

Thanks for the reply. Quality is not an issue because TV is not LED or LCD. I i am more worried about the service, since its a village.

jadoo68 said:
go for airtel with southmax pack...

Thanks for the reply. I will check it.
Do you have any idea, how the service of airtel in rural area?
And whether 45 days free subscription (1450) offer applicable in villages also?

Bro Go for Sun Direct. Kannada Value Pack @ RS 165 p.m. It will further reduce once you take it annually or half yearly.

1 Month @ ₹ 165 2 Months @ ₹ 300 You save ₹303 Months @ ₹ 440 You save ₹556 Months @ ₹ 850 You save ₹1407 Months @ ₹ 998 You save ₹15712 Months @ ₹ 1600 You save ₹38015 Months @ ₹ 1999 You save ₹476

15 Kannada Channels.

Just simply the best !

Now u decide !

sandyksv said:
Thanks for the reply. I will check it.
Do you have any idea, how the service of airtel in rural area?
And whether 45 days free subscription (1450) offer applicable in villages also?

In rural areas sun direct best as now they are having 200 + sunshine centres spread across different parts of India.

Bishnu15 said:
Bro Go for Sun Direct. Kannada Value Pack @ RS 165 p.m. It will further reduce once you take it annually or half yearly.

1 Month @ ₹ 165 2 Months @ ₹ 300 You save ₹303 Months @ ₹ 440 You save ₹556 Months @ ₹ 850 You save ₹1407 Months @ ₹ 998 You save ₹15712 Months @ ₹ 1600 You save ₹38015 Months @ ₹ 1999 You save ₹476

15 Kannada Channels.

Just simply the best !

Now u decide !

But i will not get hindi channels, not even Zee or star plus.
and i think for suvarna again i have to pay 10 rupees extra pm.

In ADTV ARP1750 includes all kannada, start sports 3 and some hindi (Zee, Colors, Start and Sony)
Cost is 1750/12 = 145. Isnt this better??

Confused :huh:huh:huh

Bishnu15 said:
In rural areas sun direct best as now they are having 200 + sunshine centres spread across different parts of India.
Thanks bro, I will check it once in my place, next week when i visit.:):)

sandyksv said:
But i will not get hindi channels, not even Zee or star plus.
and i think for suvarna again i have to pay 10 rupees extra pm.

In ADTV ARP1750 includes all kannada, start sports 3 and some hindi (Zee, Colors, Start and Sony)
Cost is 1750/12 = 145. Isnt this better??

Confused :huh:huh:huh

Hindi Channels: DD -National / DD -India / DD -Bharati / Star Utsav / Colors. + DD -Bihar / Mahuaa TV / DD-Urdu / DD -Kashir / ETV Urdu.

Besides Fashion TV India / Romedy Now / History TV18.

now u decide bro.

Back
Top Bottom