• Thread starter Thread starter Vishnu777
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 9
  • Views Views: Views 2,105

Vishnu777

Contributor
Reaction score
friends please help me,

I am having Videocon d2h HD 2244 IR,It is having some problems like freezing of channels,UI hanging,Sound automatically stopping etc.
I have raised complaint to CC about these problems.They said STB replacing will cost Rs 400,(200 for STB and 200 for engineer).
I said they must replace it with 6666 RF which is having good software but they said they will replace with the same stb.If i want 6666 RF I must pay RS 2000,Then I asked If I pay Rs 2000 will I get 6666 RF they said there is only 20% chance for getting this STB but I dont want 2244 IR which is very bad.

Looking to activate my Airtel or bring Tata sky.

When I have upgraded my Airtel SD to HD the dealer told me that If I want then I can take any other DTH at the upgrading price.Is there any way to Tata sky at low price ie. below Rs 1000 or 1200 etc?

Vishnu777 said:
friends please help me,

I am having Videocon d2h HD 2244 IR,It is having some problems like freezing of channels,UI hanging,Sound automatically stopping etc.
I have raised complaint to CC about these problems.They said STB replacing will cost Rs 400,(200 for STB and 200 for engineer).
I said they must replace it with 6666 RF which is having good software but they said they will replace with the same stb.If i want 6666 RF I must pay RS 2000,Then I asked  If I pay Rs 2000 will I get 6666 RF they said there is only 20% chance for getting this STB but I dont want 2244 IR which is very bad.

yes, videocon d2h many stb hanging problems

Yep...

It's a valid point bro....

Putting RS.2K for 6666 box
Is simply waste (for existing user)

You can take Tata Sky :hd box
For 1200-1400 on Amazon

For Rs.1800 on Tata Sky.com

sam said:
Yep...

It's a valid point bro....

Putting RS.2K for 6666 box
Is simply waste (for existing user)

You can take Tata Sky :hd box
For 1200-1400 on Amazon

For Rs.1800 on Tata Sky.com

Bro,I am not able to ordrr through amazon

Is there any way to get from any dealer for low cost?
Is theee any way to exchange my Set top box, I am having airtel HD and D2h HD

Can I trust flipkart for buying Tata sky

Vishnu777 said:
Bro,I am not able to ordrr through amazon

Is there any way to get from any dealer for low cost?
Is theee any way to exchange my Set top box, I am having airtel HD and D2h HD

Can I trust flipkart for buying Tata sky

You can try exchange with Local Dealers...

Try again, in Amazon... You can trust flipkart,
But it's trust comes after Amazon....

Try in local OLX and Quikr websites , there are lot of people selling their STB's . Get a good deal from them ...

Vishnu777 said:
friends please help me,

I said they must replace it with 6666 RF which is having good software but they said they will replace with the same stb.If i want 6666 RF I must pay RS 2000,Then I asked  If I pay Rs 2000 will I get 6666 RF they said there is only 20% chance for getting this STB but I dont want 2244 IR which is very bad.

Just cancel your subscription and get a new connection use ebay d2h option. You will get all new HD stb, remote, dish and even installation free with HD subscription and base pack free for a month for less than 1700 Rs. Why Rs 2000 ????

Back
Top Bottom