Which is best dth for hd experience and for multi room

• Thread starter Thread starter sandeep j
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 14
  • Views Views: Views 2,395

sandeep j

Reaction score
I want to buy dth for superb hd quality and budget friendly.also want to use multi room connection.

sandeep j said:
I want to buy dth for superb hd quality and budget friendly.also want to use multi room connection.

If u want the quality HD go with TS or Airtel......if the bidget is prob then go with diah or Videocon

sandeep j said:

Dishtv having 50 HD Channels and is also very budget friendly...only query is that only 12-13 channels having dolby digital 5.1 sound

sandeep j said:
Presently Airtel is having the best HD PQ and AQ,Tata Sky comes 2nd,but if you want all HD channels now go with TS as they have all imp HD channels,and if you can wait for 4 or 5 months,then you can think of going for ADTV
Both are almost equally expensive :k

kumarvishwas said:
Presently Airtel is having the best HD PQ and AQ,Tata Sky comes 2nd,but if you want all HD channels now go with TS as they have all imp HD channels,and if you can wait for 4 or 5 months,then you can think of going for ADTV
Both are almost equally expensive :k

Why Not Dishtv Bro

samand said:
Why Not Dishtv Bro
He has said Superb PQ so I suggested ADTV and Tata Sky
I personally feel that Dish Tv has about all HD channels so they should now work on improving HD PQ and adding Dolby Digital Audio on all channels rather than waiting for addition of new channels

kumarvishwas said:
He has said Superb PQ so I suggested ADTV and Tata Sky
I personally feel that Dish Tv has about all HD channels so they should now work on improving HD PQ and adding Dolby Digital Audio on all channels rather than waiting for addition of new channels

btw dishtv having awesome hd pq

7bfadd46e0ae2a81a9e4a3d7f1c8dcd8.jpg

Nat Geo wild HD.. on Dishtru HD + ..

&tv HD, Star Plus HD, LIFE ok HD, Star Gold HD, Zee Studio HD, MN +,Star Movies HD, Zee Cafe HD, Star World HD, Star World Premiere HD, Nat Geo HD, NAT Geo wild HD has 5.1 Dolby Digital Surround Sound.. other channels will soon get 5.1 Dolby Digital Surround Sound..

Rom1moR said:
7bfadd46e0ae2a81a9e4a3d7f1c8dcd8.jpg

Nat Geo wild HD.. on Dishtru HD + ..

Thanks rom1mor bro for uploading image...this will help me alot ..also other friends for suggestions..

Back
Top Bottom