{Pics} "BEST DEAL-TV" Testing on Intelsat-20 @ 68*East

Vicky said:
so rdtv will added shopping channel very fast & other channels only slowly added :lol
You are right bro , One more news about rdtv (breaking....) soon..;)

jenius-jatt said:
You are right bro , One more news about rdtv (breaking....) soon..;)

what news bro & if possibe please tell :sp

jenius-jatt said:
BEST DEAL-TV Testing on Intelsat-20 @ 68*East

Friends a new CH with name: BEST DEAL-TV Testing on Intelsat-20 @ 68*East, But its EPG name is: SUBHARTI so sharing some ss bellow,

HERE ARE SS OF BEST DEAL TV:-

Image4679.jpg

Image4680.jpg
Jenius -jatt bro Can u tell me plz how u got Channel test news bcwz i want to get same news like u what we need to purchase???

kmrvivek87 said:
Jenius -jatt bro Can u tell me plz how u got Channel test news bcwz i want to get same news like u what we need to purchase???

Please don't quote the post which has Snapshots :k
Also to get this channel you need to have a FTA STB :k

kmrvivek87 said:
If you want to get some free channels satellite then for C band you need 6ft C band dish with C band LNB & For Ku band Channels you need minimum 90CM to 120CM dish with ku band lnb ok.

jenius-jatt said:
If you want to get some free channels satellite then for C band you need 6ft C band dish with C band LNB & For Ku band Channels you need minimum 90CM to 120CM dish with ku band lnb ok.

Bro wich one u r using &if any new channel is started its test card for launch then how can see channel detail & in wich sat channel started

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock