Rajkumar

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
"ZEE Bangla Cinema" 12th Anniversary

4xj3yv9.jpeg

njhbfLS.jpeg

Last edited:
I guess it is Mahesh Babu's Businessman movie in Telugu.

3Csvr5K.jpeg

September is indeed the best month for Bengali channel birthdays: Star Jalsha on the 8th, Zee Bangla on the 15th and now Zee Bangla Cinema on the 23rd. As for Jalsha Movies, it falls on 16 December — and I hope that it finally comes up with a new graphics package for the first time in the 12 years since its launch!

Zee Bangla Cinema, though, has come up with several interesting graphics packages over the years, but sadly it remains Zee’s only regional pay movie channel not to have an HD feed. Here’s an article I wrote two years ago when it rebranded on its 10th anniversary.

Bu
September is indeed the best month for Bengali channel birthdays: Star Jalsha on the 8th, Zee Bangla on the 15th and now Zee Bangla Cinema on the 23rd. As for Jalsha Movies, it falls on 16 December — and I hope that it finally comes up with a new graphics package for the first time in the 12 years since its launch!

Zee Bangla Cinema, though, has come up with several interesting graphics packages over the years, but sadly it remains Zee’s only regional pay movie channel not to have an HD feed. Here’s an article I wrote two years ago when it rebranded on its 10th anniversary.

Those graphics of ZBC are also used for Zee Yuva. If you look at Zee Yuva 's current graphics, they're almost identical except the colours

Back
Top Bottom