Good News Zee etc Bollywood 16:9 aspect ratio

Ajay85

Reaction score
yOplVfB.jpg

8e6rjaK.jpg

zee etc Bollywood without black screen play song like HD ratio very nice :love: :kiss2:

Zee ETC Bollywood should be a Pure Bollywood news channel.
I want a pure music channel from ZEE network. I think they are planning to launch a pure music channel soon. They already applied a logo name as "Zee Rang", it maybe for a Hindi music channel.

Great I love full ratio of channels
Yes... Songs looks much good now, I hope they come back with good music again like early 2000's era (etc was top music channel of that time)... I remember they display song description/details on top side from logo 😊
It was one of my fav. Music channel that time.
Btw anyone noticed they never play Tseries songs, is theere any problem between Zee and Tseries?

Yes... Songs looks much good now, I hope they come back with good music again like early 2000's era (etc was top music channel of that time)... I remember they display song description/details on top side from logo 😊
It was one of my fav. Music channel that time.
Btw anyone noticed they never play Tseries songs, is theere any problem between Zee and Tseries?

You have get into an agreement to beam the songs.ZEE had its own music label so promoting itself by playing the songs of movies it had bought under its label.

You have get into an agreement to beam the songs.ZEE had its own music label so promoting itself by playing the songs of movies it had bought under its label.
I know bro... But its a music channel so they have to play all songs. They play tseries songs only if they have that movie in their library (with Zee Entertainment label). And they don't have problem to play YRF, Sony Music songs and promote them. Then I don't understand why not tseries.
Remaining music channel like Sony Mix, B4u Music, Mtv beats, 9x they play all music label's songs even if they have their own label.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock