• Thread starter Gagan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 2,272

Gagan

Reaction score
Indiantelevision.com Team
(27 April 2012 4:30 pm)

MUMBAI: Zee Talkies is all set to release Mahesh Manjrekar's Kaksparsh on 4 May. The film is touted as one of the milestones for not only the Marathi films but for National cinema as well.

Shot in the backdrop of the 1930- 1955 period, Kakasparsh revolves around the happenings in a Brahmin family.

Manjrekar said, "I did not choose Kakasparsh, the film chose me. This film was not included in my scheme of things. Rather I did not even know a film of this name existed. One day Sachin asked Girish Joshi the screenplay writer read out the script to me. That was it! I was possessed. The script hit me like a thunder bolt and I couldn't get it out of my system. Every single person involved, contributed immensely and today when I see the film, I feel proud of myself and my whole team. Kaksparsh is my best till date."

Kaksparsh is a story of love, sacrifice, passion and values, set in Konkan. The movie raises many questions and leave behind a heart-throbbing experience in the minds of the viewers.

The story of the film has been written by Usha Datar with the screenplay and dialogues by Girish Joshi while Prashant Rane and Abhishek Vijaykar are art directors.

The film is produced by Manjrekar under his banner Great Maratha Entertainment and is presented by Zee Talkies.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock