• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 8
  • Views: Views 3,693

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Zing Digital launched at several states back in 2014. It had state based plans varying region wise but later it didn't worked out well and sales were dropped drastically.

Now they are operating only at three states which includes Kerala, Odisha, South Bengal (as per the map coverage).

utciVPW.jpg

I doubt if people even know this DTH exist now.

Last edited:
Bro According To This Image, Not Full West Bengal, Only South Bengal Its Available.
Bangla means South Bengal only bro? I thought they wrote languages instead of state names. Hence written that way.

I think soon they will be wiped out completely and eventually replace existing set top box with Dish TV boxes.

Bangla means South Bengal only bro? I thought they wrote languages instead of state names. Hence written that way.

I think soon they will be wiped out completely and eventually replace existing set top box with Dish TV boxes.
Sub Himalayan West Bengal States Like Darjeeling, Jalpaiguri, Cooch Behar etc Called as North Bengal and Kolkata, Howrah,hooghly etc Called South Bengal. This Image Now Only Showing South Bengal Portion.
Yes Earlier its available full west bengal. But now showing only south, so soon may be its disappear from south bengal portion also.

The entry of zing into Kerala was fantastic and horrible as well.

At that time,D2h was not part of dish tv & former Videocon d2h gave great fight to Zing digital along with Tata Sky for not losing their own position and Zing was not at all able to gain a power here...

The entry of zing into Kerala was fantastic and horrible as well.

At that time,D2h was not part of dish tv & former Videocon d2h gave great fight to Zing digital along with Tata Sky for not losing their own position and Zing was not at all able to gain a power here...
Do you remember? TS was nowhere in Kerala until 2013. It had only 4 channels: Asianet, Surya, Asianet News, Kiran (now Surya Movies). And then it added nearly 20 channels in August–September 2013. This IMO was the beginning of TS's dominance in the Indian DTH industry.

19 malayalam channels will coming on tatasky

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock