DDF Exclusive Asianet may rebrand as Star Asianet during their 25th Anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.

DreamFan

Banned
Reaction score
"For 25 years, Asianet has given its viewers pioneering and dramatic content. We wanted to give something that has never been seen before for our 25th anniversary. What better program can there be when biggest superstar of Malayalam cinema hosts one of the most exciting realty show,” said K Madhavan, Managing Director, Star South.

Big Boss Malayalam to air on June 24

Last edited:
My assumptions...
Asianet = Star Asianet
Asianet HD = Star Asianet HD
Asianet Plus = Star Asianet Plus
Asianet Movies = Star Asianet Movies
Star Asianet Movies HD may launch soon.
:clap::clap::clap::eek:k::win:

We wanted to give something that has never been seen before for our 25th anniversary.
Bigg boss it is. The Asianet logo is the legacy. I find it really hard to believe that Asianet will be rebranding.

Though this might happen if Star were on a licensing deal with Jupiter media for Asianet brand and logo

Last edited:
@DreamFan in this article they didn't say anything about rebranding the channel. Then how you can say they may rebrand the channel...?

While Asianet plus rebranded, it seems very clear that they actually planned to change the purple blue colour combination of the logo. In the motion graphics there are red, brown and green if I'm not wrong. Still they didn't even try to change the colour pattern of Asianet plus. That's how important is their brand identity for them. So I don't think this is gonna work.

Still now Big Boss Malayalam everyday telecast time not announced! May be whole change will happen

"For 25 years, Asianet has given its viewers pioneering and dramatic content. We wanted to give something that has never been seen before for our 25th anniversary. What better program can there be when biggest superstar of Malayalam cinema hosts one of the most exciting realty show,” said K Madhavan, Managing Director, Star South.

Big Boss Malayalam to air on June 24
But on all posters of Big Boss the present logo persists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock