Avengers: Infinity War

Why disney not releasing this versionšŸ˜
They even did not released the IMAX Version of Age of Ultron.. :cf:

On the other hand Guardians of the Galaxy Both Vol 1 & 2, Black Panther, Captain America Civil War, Ant-man, Thor Ragnarok and Avengers 2011 are available in IMAX versions..

On the other hand Guardians of the Galaxy Both Vol 1 & 2, Black Panther, Captain America Civil War, Ant-man, Thor Ragnarok and Avengers 2011 are available in IMAX versions..
Aug 30 - Sep 6, all MCU movies (20) will be shown in IMAX (including TIH & IM). Not sure, if it'll be on Indian screen.
Source

I didn't find IMAX version of Civil War, but there's Doctor Strange.

Why Deadpool,Wolverine etc aren't joining Avengers since they are also from Marvel?

Hulk is appearing in the beginning of Infinity war at the sametime he is on Earth. How did it happened?(I had seen very less marvel movies interested in MCU after watching Infinity war)

Hulk is appearing in the beginning of Infinity war at the sametime he is on Earth
How did you find that? Please explain.
He was in Asgardian refugee vessel (refer: Thor Ragnarok) at the beginning of Infinity War and knocked out by Thanos! To save him, Heimdal only sent him to Earth (Doctor Strange's Sanctum Sanctorum).

How did you find that? Please explain.
He was in Asgardian refugee vessel (refer: Thor Ragnarok) at the beginning of Infinity War and knocked out by Thanos! To save him, Heimdal only sent him to Earth (Doctor Strange's Sanctum Sanctorum).
Bruce banner trying to become Hulk. Is this happens after Thanos knock him out at beginning?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock