BARC TRP | WEEK 28

Star World got 1st position, how they defeated Comedy Central?
Better shows bro. I was also surprised so checked the guide to see what they have and the shows are top notch. GOT, True Detective, Modern Family and Silicon Valley. These shows are anyday better than Friends rerun and Two and a half men. Friends is over rated in India and most who just start watching English series are recommended to start with it so CC was smart and kept telecasting again and again.

I don't understand why they're not adding newer sitcoms. So much is there and they're stuck with Friends for God's sake 😌 BTW do you know since when Star world started telecasting such good shows? Their lineup was pretty average before.

TMKOC is not bad bro. It's just not good as old but don't forget it is one of the few show which has clean comedy.
Definitely TMKOC is far better than the melodramas of Zee TV and Star Plus. But it is not what it used to be. The episodes should stop being like prachaar. Jethalal and Babita should stop flirting and Daya in whatever form should return.

That said, it's good that the channel had benefited tremendously, and it is consistently in the top 10 now. :tup:

Friends is over rated in India and most who just start watching English series are recommended to start with it
The likes of Friends and TBBT get disproportionately more attention in India than other sitcoms.

Better shows bro. I was also surprised so checked the guide to see what they have and the shows are top notch. GOT, True Detective, Modern Family and Silicon Valley. These shows are anyday better than Friends rerun and Two and a half men. Friends is over rated in India and most who just start watching English series are recommended to start with it so CC was smart and kept telecasting again and again.

I don't understand why they're not adding newer sitcoms. So much is there and they're stuck with Friends for God's sake BTW do you know since when Star world started telecasting such good shows? Their lineup was pretty average before.
You missed out new season of Younger, Young Sheldon. Next week new season of Splitting Up Together and Will and Grace will premiere. They also got Tonight Show. And new season of Impractical Jokers might also come soon.

One of the worst but most watched news channels. Now all Tamil news channels are following Polimer news.
In olden days (4-5 years ago) PT and Thanthi used to be No. 1. Before they were launched, of course, it was Sun News.

Last edited:
IMG-20190719-210333.jpg
IMG-20190719-210335.jpg

Source

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock