Discussion BIGG BOSS Telugu Updates and Discussion (Host NTR Junior On Star Maa)

@Sampoo was removed from the captaincy. Kalpana is the new captain of the house.

It looks like not much interest on the Bigg boss Telugu even on our forum. Not even a single update, whereas there are lot of updates in the Tamil Bigg boss thread!!
first of all the contestants are not that famous.
from the 14 persons in the list, i can only identify 3 names.
Archana Sasthri
Mumaith Khan
Nd Burning Star Sampoornesh Babu.

Not a Single big fish in the list. Atleast there should be one or two famous actors.
heard Anasuya is entering the house through a wild card. don't know its true or not.

It looks like not much interest on the Bigg boss Telugu even on our forum. Not even a single update, whereas there are lot of updates in the Tamil Bigg boss thread!!

That's probably because in DDF there are more people who know Tamil than people who know Telugu

Candidates for this week's eviction.

Hari Teja
Madhu Priya
Mahesh Kathi
Jyothi
Kathi Kaarthika

She might come back later. Looks like it happened even on Hindi show where people left for emergencies and came back later!

But once case filed on her means then she won't came back & police won't allow her to participate I think due to the allegations on her is serious one

Let's see :)

Last edited:
Eviction list came down to 3.

1. Mahesh Kathi
2. Jyothi
3. Hari Teja

Tomorrow it'll be announced.

Jyothi, the first contestant to be eliminated from BIGG BOSS Telugu season 1. I felt she should have been there for few more weeks. Mahesh was the deserving candidate to be eliminated!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock