• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 118
  • Views: Views 28,325
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be joke of the decade. :lol:

ADTV has no bandwidth issue :no:eek:nly payment issue with pay channels:eek:k:

Lot of space left to add bunch of channels on existing TPs,few TPs are in testing mode sooner or later they will add in NIT.

Still Dozen of HD channels pending for a very longer time & based on Space available in current active TPs they might be Concluding Space Crunch.

Still Dozen of HD channels pending for a very longer time & based on Space available in current active TPs they might be Concluding Space Crunch.
Dsports added zeetamilhd any update

Yeah adding SD feed will benefit them, so they did this. :cool:

Dsports added zeetamilhd any update

No improvement in updates from Airtel side same template reply and Zee Tamil FB didn't reply anything for a long time & tweets to Zee Tamil were redirected to Airtel & Airtel replies the same way.I guess addition to be after a month ie after Nov 15th just like the Same way LF HD added after a month.

Last edited:
Why can't someone post this to seek airtel's clarification on this and demand that we need HD Feed

They will just give a template reply :dodgy::sleepy:

What I gather from the reply is that the deal signed between Airtel and DSport includes HD as well and there is no need for Airtel to pay any more money.They are just delaying
the HD addition :dodgy:

They will just give a template reply :dodgy::sleepy:

What I gather from the reply is that the deal signed between Airtel and DSport includes HD as well and there is no need for Airtel to pay any more money.They are just delaying
the HD addition :dodgy:
Thats very unfortunate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock