Screenshot-20190316-195700.png
Screenshot-20190316-195737.png

Screenshot-20190316-195824.png

Screenshot-20190316-195856.png

Screenshot-20190316-195826.png
Screenshot-20190316-195713.png
Screenshot-20190316-195709.png
Screenshot-20190316-195702.png

&flix 2019-20 some premieres lineup as they have acquired rights of movies like Men In Black: International, Spider Man: Far From Home, Charlie's Angel and theJumanji sequel.

Read more at:
AdAge

&flix 2019-20 some premieres lineup as they have acquired rights of movies like Men In Black: International, Spider Man: Far From Home, Charlie's Angel and theJumanji sequel.

Read more at:
AdAge

They have 1st output deal with Sony Pictures hence will get to air many big titles till deal expires, still despite heavy investment they r nowhere on rating charts. Meeting same fate as Zee Cafe which used to air latest shows and even got great numbers during initial time but later just slided to bottom with no signs of recovery.

Main issue is obselete technology being used by Zee for premium channels thus giving poor transmission quality. Their picture is pixelated, faded ... Audio is just about okay while presentation is not catchy with regular hiccups

First Time On TV
Disney Pixer's Incredibles 2
23rd June 1pm & 9pm
Only On Star Movies HD
UMQkwBB.jpg

Star is premiering hollywood movies first on hindi channels so that more audience can be captured. Doing the WTP on English Channel comes with risk of some part of audience tuning into it original film and giving dubbed part a miss while going the other way around provides opportunity to increase eyeballs on both fronts. Logic is simple if i know English then i may watch dubbed version but will always be curious to still catch the original premiere but reversing this may not give desired results.

Star is premiering hollywood movies first on hindi channels so that more audience can be captured. Doing the WTP on English Channel comes with risk of some part of audience tuning into it original film and giving dubbed part a miss while going the other way around provides opportunity to increase eyeballs on both fronts. Logic is simple if i know English then i may watch dubbed version but will always be curious to still catch the original premiere but reversing this may not give desired results.
Yes it was 2nd movie who's hindi dubbed version first premiered on star gold/plus after black panther earlier this year. But Deadpool 2 only premiered on star movies, is it Hindi rights sold differently or they premiere later this year on star gold?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock