Fastway Digital added Aalmi Samay & Sadhana TV (still in Test feed)

• Thread starter Deep.S
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 7
  • Views: Views 1,483

Deep.S

Satellite Expert
Contributor
Reaction score
Fastway Digital Punjab added Aalmi Samay @LCN.435 & Sadhana TV @LCN.991 but still in Test feed.
Sadhna_tv_on_fastwy.jpg

aalmi_samay_on_fastway.jpg

RE: Fastway Digital Testing Aalmi Samay & Sadhana TV.

Deepak bro. How are you saying that they are testing? As far as I know channels will directly be added in cable tv...

Sadiq said:
Deepak bro. How are you saying that they are testing? As far as I know channels will directly be added in cable tv...

Bro..They are adding Channels firstly Test feed thereafter they will adding Completely.

I am curious to know how to identify test feeds. Till now in my experience our mso addef all the channels directly. Or did I not differentiated? Tell me how to know that they are testing...

BTW its Aalami Sahara not Aalmi Samay

Sadiq said:
I am curious to know how to identify test feeds. Till now in my experience our mso addef all the channels directly. Or did I not differentiated? Tell me how to know that they are testing...

Bro..Its simple they are added channels directly i know but These channels is not showing EPG than channels still in test feed.
Channels is added yesturday but till now not added permenant.!

Deep.S said:
Bro..Its simple they are added channels directly i know but These channels is not showing EPG than channels still in test feed.
Channels is added yesturday but till now not added permenant.!

Whether you are getting audio and video? If yes and only EPG is missing, I don't think it is in testing mode.

Because, here in Chennai, SCV cables is not having EPG for almost 60% of channels till date which is not meaning that they are still testing.

Bro how to search channels on STB ? I am getting half of all channels

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock