Discussion General Discussion, News & Updates on Telugu TV Channels

Etv Cinema & Gemini Life become waste channels
Both showing after 90s movies and songs..

No B/W movies and songs...
may be waste for you, but not for us. Still ETV cinema got good ratings in both rural and urban areas. You can watch B/W movies morning 10 am and evening 7 pm slots on ETV cinema.Yes I agreed with you that Gemini life really become waste 🗑 now, it's time to revamp as second gec as sun life.

may be waste for you, but not for us. Still ETV cinema got good ratings in both rural and urban areas. You can watch B/W movies morning 10 am and evening 7 pm slots on ETV cinema.Yes I agreed with you that Gemini life really become waste 🗑 now, it's time to revamp as second gec as sun life.

Bro.. Check again 10am & 7pm movies also 90s

Asianet News Telugu official launched or its only available on Youtube.

Towc3iN.jpg

Asianet News Telugu official launched or its only available on Youtube.

Towc3iN.jpg
Asianet Newsable (English), Asianet News (Malayalam), Suvarna News (Kannada), Asianet News Telugu and Asianet News Tamil are the web news portals from Asianet News Service; while Asianet News (Malayalam) and Suvarna News (Kannada) are also TV channels. No other TV channels are offered by ANS as of now.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock