DDF Exclusive HD channels launch and Shutdown list

VH1 HD hasnt launched. Pls remove it.

Following can be added:

Colors Infinity HD ( officially launching in just 10 days)
ITV Choice HD
Trace sports HD

FX :hd , Colors Infinity :hd & Z Cafe :hd will be launched soon.
iTV Choice :hd is also missing from the list.
I believe TV5 Monde :hd feed is also available in India

supermachi said:
hd channels are too much boring
We are not asking personal opinions in this thread. Read the thread title and content before replying.

Sadiq said:
We are not asking personal opinions in this thread. Read the thread title and content before replying.

same to you.

unnecessary comment by mod.

supermachi said:
same to you.

unnecessary comment by mod.
Which of my comment is unnecessary in this thread? If you are talking about my reply to your post then you are responsible for that since it is a reply to an unnecessary post from you and it is required as per the duty of a moderator where I need to moderate these type of unnecessary posts. Or do you want me to remove unnecessary post of yours without even informing you?

Sadiq said:
Which of my comment is unnecessary in this thread? If you are talking about my reply to your post then you are responsible for that since it is a reply to an unnecessary post from you and it is required as per the duty of a moderator where I need to moderate these type of unnecessary posts. Or do you want me to remove unnecessary post of yours without even informing you?

no comments

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock