Hdcp error in TataSky

TOTOS2019

Reaction score
I am facing HDCP error in my Desktop but in laptop it is okay. Can anyone throw light on this. How to resolve this mattee

It's a Content Protection method to prevent any piracy. But, I have checked it Few days ago, it was working normally at that time. Details on error is in this thread watch.tatasky.com HDCP Error

The fault lies in the graphics driver. My HP laptop used to stream watch.tatasky.com earlier until my Intel HD Graphics driver updated to a newer version which actually had that fault. I rolled back to the earlier version of the Intel HD graphics driver and the problem went away. Even Amazon's primevideo.com used to display the message HD unavailable because your device doesn't have HDCP content protection. Changing my graphics driver fixed my issue.

The fault lies in the graphics driver. My HP laptop used to stream watch.tatasky.com earlier until my Intel HD Graphics driver updated to a newer version which actually had that fault. I rolled back to the earlier version of the Intel HD graphics driver and the problem went away. Even Amazon's primevideo.com used to display the message HD unavailable because your device doesn't have HDCP content protection. Changing my graphics driver fixed my issue.
Have you tried this on any PC without HDMI connection?

Was facing this issue since a long time since my pc motherboard only had VGA port but no HDMI though my monitor (32 inch HDTV) had the HDMI port. Finally took the decision of installing a graphics card with HDMI port onto my motherboard and connect it with HDMI cord. After that the problem was resolved, now I am able to watch live tv channels as well as on demand content in HD without any hdcp error.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock