DDF Exclusive Indian Network channel Comparison Thread For All Genres

Changelog

1.Zee 24 Ghanta New Logo Updated
nHdj8JI.png

Seriously, Zee 24 Ghanta is standing out in all zee regional news logos.:love: They should use such different colours for other channels too.

2.Star Maa Gold Moved To Movies Section & Count Has Been Updated Accordingly
PD5F0Vu.png

Yes it needed bro.
Movie Lovers are More In Telugu.
They will watch all Telugu Movies and along with dubbed movies.
I guess, very soon they will rebrand Star Maa Movies as Star Sports Telugu and will launch Star Maa Gold HD channel.

Yes it needed bro.
Movie Lovers are More In Telugu.
They will watch all Telugu Movies and along with dubbed movies.

Why 2 Telugu movie channels by Star?
Is it extremely needed?

Not needed imo, Especially from star network they are looting us by launching useless channels. They are telecasting same movies on their channels every week. They have not enough movies librarie to show on 2 channels.

They should shutdown 1 movies channel & Watching sports in telugu is boring for me. In spite of launching launching sports channels in regional languages they should add audio feeds on star sports 1.

Language is not a problem to watch sports imo, so language feeds are enough if they want to give their subscribers.

Not needed imo, Especially from star network they are looting us by launching useless channels. They are telecasting same movies on their channels every week. They have not enough movies librarie to show on 2 channels.

They should shutdown 1 movies channel & Watching sports in telugu is boring for me. In spite of launching launching sports channels in regional languages they should add audio feeds on star sports 1.

Language is not a problem to watch sports imo, so language feeds are enough if they want to give their subscribers.
Agree with you bro. Instead of changing star maa gold channel into movie channel, they should launch sports channel. Already star maa movies getting better ratings than star maa gold.

Changelog
1.Vijay Super Has been Moved To Movies Section W.R.T
This Thread
2Sc9N1S.png

Wish to see movie channel from Zee i.e Zee Tamil CInema

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock