Breaking Kudos Ayurveda added in 3 slots

These are normal slots.. 9Xo is a content based channels which adds value to the headend ST2..both head ends have its own exclusiveness to offer somethin durin alignment..

But they consume space on transponder this you should agree with me. In name of exclusiveness they are denying users the content.As now TRAI order its a free SD channel and will not consume more space than kudos ayurveda.Kudos to Dishtv taking care of their customers.After TRAI order in my view they should provide all the channels after acquiring capacity as now this is what Dishtv wanted.

No use of multi brand,
it was a well established brand specially in south zone..dishtv has retained tag as it is after mergin to use its strength..after mergin d2h stb holders has got mera wala plan,hd add ons & freedom..

Last edited:
@Rom1moR bro

If this is going to happen from here on,then one thing I can suerly say is that This Multi Brand DTH operator will become empty.There will be only the employees left in this huge brand.I will leave d2h in the coming june if no any improvement is seen.

No space for valuable channels and there are space for these type of channels...

@Rom1moR

valuable channels..
Its just a matter of alignment..most of the valuable channels are very much available in a sense of actually valuable & viewers actually watch them on daily basis..some channels which never made there way to dishtv platform & now never made it to stay..

Last edited:
Guy's why are arguing with Dishtv officials, they don't have brain to understand what a customers need.

They only repeating same thing again and again with different matter. but things are same.

So better leave their stupidity with them.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock