DDF Exclusive List of Programmes broadcasted by Hindi GEC's

What is going wrong to Sony?
I only watch 2 shows in Hindi, DHTH & YUDKBH from Sony. But last week they did not maintain the actual timeslot for both the shows for KBC. DHTH was shifted at 10:25pm & YUDKBH was shifted at 10:55pm whose actual timeslot is 10pm & 10:30pm respectively. Even, on Friday they had not telecasted both the shows.
I m a great fan of Sony, but it cann't be tolerated. I think it is main reason that's why people always avoid Sony TV's shows, because they have already known that Sony never give any attention on their shows.
If this week, they will continue it, I swear I will start to neglect them forever.
Exactly. When dus ka dum was shifted to weekend, it's Mon and Tuesday schedule were pathetic. Such irregularities. No repeat on sd channel too. No promos to tell the time shift. Nothing. This is why Sony is always behind big three

@abhishek: If it is possible for you to update it regularly, kindly include this link in your first post. I have included a graphic table that makes it possible to see what is going on at the same time (like an EPG guide). I have included Kasautii Zindagii Kay even though it has not started yet. Hope you like it. :tup:
List of programmes broadcast by Hindi GECs

8:00pm Kasautti Zindagi Kay
Mon-Fri @ Star Plus
10:30pm CID
Sat-Sun @ Sony TV
9:00pm Love Me India Kids
Sat-Sun @ &TV

7:30pm Naamoone
Sat-Sun @ Sony SAB
10:00pm Pratigya
Mon-Fri @ Star utsav
(Sat-Sun @ 9:00pm)
10:30pm Saathiya
11:30pm IshqBaaz
Daily @ StarUtsav

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock