My New Dish NXT HD Connection.

• Thread starter Deep.S
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 42
  • Views: Views 8,349
@Rahul Shaw , you crossed the limit. Calling a member f*** is not allowed here. Go and learn some manners during the vacation period...:eek:k:
Ohh really Mr. Mod its that a bad language.Well I respect your decision. Apart from banning me you should also delete my replies in which I have shared some knowledge to your forum members so that get some benefits But the Mod of that forum has banned me. So I don't want to share my knowledge here to anyone in any way.And as per my decision my replies should be deleted immediately as I don't want to share anything. Hope you Mr. Mod respect my decision as well being a human being..If you have some manners you will definitely delete my replies. THANKs Please delete my replies immediately if you have any respect or manners OK..I don't want to say the same think repeatedly. I don't want to share my knowledge means I don't want to share that's it story. You can ban me forever but first you have to delete my replies immediately if you have any respect or manners. Hope I won't have to repeat myself

Last edited:
Ohh really Mr. Mod its that a bad language.Well I respect your decision. Apart from banning me you should also delete my replies in which I have shared some knowledge to your forum members so that they get some benefits But the Mod of that forum has banned me. So I don't want to share my knowledge here to anyone in any way.And as per my decision my replies should be deleted immediately as I don't want to share anything. Hope you Mr. Mod respect my decision as well being a human being.
See,You are so rude.
When you create the account you agreed to terms and rules.But you violated the rules and got blocked.
(You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws. You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content or your conduct.

We may remove or modify any Content submitted at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We may terminate your access to all or any part of the Service at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice.)
The above mentioned paragraphs are from Terms and rules.And you violated that.So you got banned.
You have no rights to call anyone f*** or any words that offends other members.
He ( @MAHESWAR )bought new connection with his own money.Its his choice where to buy and how to buy.You don't have any rights to offend him or tease him.

Anyway you will be get banned again.Bye

Please delete my replies immediately if you have any respect or manners OK..I don't want to say the same think repeatedly. I don't want to share my knowledge means I don't want to share that's it story. You can ban me forever but first you have to delete my replies immediately if you have any respect or manners. Hope I won't have to repeat myself

See,You are so rude.
When you create the account you agreed to terms and rules.But you violated the rules and got blocked.
(You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws. You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content or your conduct.

We may remove or modify any Content submitted at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We may terminate your access to all or any part of the Service at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice.)
The above mentioned paragraphs are from Terms and rules.And you violated that.So you got banned.
You have no rights to call anyone f*** or any words that offends other members.
He ( @MAHESWAR )bought new connection with his own money.Its his choice where to buy and how to buy.You don't have any rights to offend him or tease him.

Anyway you will be get banned again.Bye

You don't have any rights to my knowledge its that clearly to you.I don't want to share my knowledge means I don't want you better not interfere here

Please delete my replies immediately if you have any respect or manners OK..I don't want to say the same think repeatedly. I don't want to share my knowledge means I don't want to share that's it story. You can ban me forever but first you have to delete my replies immediately if you have any respect or manners. Hope I won't have to repeat myself
First You Learn Some manners and To Respect Others Then Told Others to do so. Just Give Respect and Take Respect..

You don't have any rights to my knowledge its that clearly to you.I don't want to share my knowledge means I don't want you better not interfere here
Now You Have Crossed All Your Limits Instead Of Realising your mistake you are abusing team and all members.Team Will Surely Look Into it and Take The Required Action.

First You Learn Some manners and To Respect Others Then Told Others to do so. Just Give Respect and Take Respect..
Same applies to you as well.First give respect then take. I told you that you don't have any rights on me and my knowledge. Are you not a human being? Don't you understand the language of human being.?? I have respected the decision of banning me did you get it.So I also expect the same respect of my decision to delete my replies in which I have given some valuable information. You don't have any rights on whether I should or should not share that relevant information. Is that understood ? Or should or speak in some other language that you understand

Now You Have Crossed All Your Limits Instead Of Realising your mistake you are abusing team and all members.Team Will Surely Look Into it and Take The Required Action.
Making up your own stories doesn't seems to be helping you in anyway.

Same applies to you as well.First give respect then take. I told you that you don't have any rights on me and my knowledge. Are you not a human being? Don't you understand the language of human being.?? I have respected the decision of banning me did you get it.So I also expect the same respect of my decision to delete my replies in which I have given some valuable information. You don't have any rights on whether I should or should not share that relevant information. Is that understood ? Or should or speak in some other language that you understand
First Read The Terms and Rules of the Forum and also Learn how to behave in a public forum then come and Teach Others and Let me tell You one thing that Team Reserves All The Rights and also Rules are same for everyone. No more comments from my side because I don't want to waste My Precious Time On You and your posts. Good Bye.

Making up your own stories doesn't seems to be helping you in anyway.
Team Will Tell You What's Wrong And What's Right and Who is making stories. Just Wait and Watch!! And Good Bye From my side.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock