DDF Exclusive New HD Add-ons introduced by D2H | HD Mega ROI, HD Classic

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 113
  • Views: Views 32,370
Website says HD Ultimate addon has TEN and Sun HD Channels.But i don't get them.Does anybody know why?
You should call customer care. I think those channels aren't in pack or those channels are part of pack then you have to use any missed call option like Pogo and others

IMG-20181028-110128.jpg

Today I have called CC regarding Mega HD add on for my main connection but they said it will not reflected in multiroom connection.
CC person said only base pack is mirrored and no add-ons are mirrored for multiroom connection is this true?

Since I am using Flexipack with one language add-on, if I add one mega south HD add-on then I have to pay the same amount for main as well as multiroom connection also...
Please clarify details if any of you are using multiroom connection with HD add-ons

You should call customer care. I think those channels aren't in pack or those channels are part of pack then you have to use any missed call option like Pogo and others
CC and website will tell that its included but you wont get sun hd channels.same issue for me also

Today I have called CC regarding Mega HD add on for my main connection but they said it will not reflected in multiroom connection.
CC person said only base pack is mirrored and no add-ons are mirrored for multiroom connection is this true?

Since I am using Flexipack with one language add-on, if I add one mega south HD add-on then I have to pay the same amount for main as well as multiroom connection also...
Please clarify details if any of you are using multiroom connection with HD add-ons
Yes bro.. That's the reason I stopped using my multi room connection.. Previously they used to support.. But all of sudden all HD add-ons and SD channels whatever added as part of al la carte was removed from my 2nd tv.. They said it's not supported anymore.. I fought with cc saying I opted multi room for that.. And asked them to disconnect multi room connection if not not mirrored.. They happily disconnected

Yes bro.. That's the reason I stopped using my multi room connection.. Previously they used to support.. But all of sudden all HD add-ons and SD channels whatever added as part of al la carte was removed from my 2nd tv.. They said it's not supported anymore.. I fought with cc saying I opted multi room for that.. And asked them to disconnect multi room connection if not not mirrored.. They happily disconnected

Thanks for your reply,
They should specify those details in their website in detail so that subscriber will decide whether to choose or not....

Update: I have recharged hd ultimate add-on today, initially I didn't get sun hd channel's, ten 1hd and ten2 hd, l've called cc and raised my complaint, they instantly activated all sun and ten hd channel's so, all 59 channel's available in ultimate hd pack.

Same issue for me.. now they have deactivated it .. now says that its a issue from our side !

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock