24y7oci.jpg

1g6lx0.jpg

2dce9tl.jpg

29qmlhc.jpg

2uxv7d3.jpg

3hh0w.jpg

1g6beh.jpg

24dfus7.jpg

I too watched this channel bro.. How are you taking the pictures this crip? Using any tuner device?

M.J.Sadiq said:
I too watched this channel bro.. How are you taking the pictures this crip? Using any tuner device?

Yeah its good channel with great picture quality

I am using Linux receiver VU+ SOLO SE V2 and it can be accessed from PC/Laptop via local network to watch channels and screen shots also can be grabbed

dreambox.pk said:

I am using Linux receiver VU+ SOLO SE V2 and it can be accessed from PC/Laptop via local network to watch channels and screen shots also can be grabbed
Great features

dreambox.pk said:

Nice to know this feature bro.. Is it possible to do the same in Jynxbox V7 :huh

Its a clone of Starsat Hyper 2000 and for SS Hyper one can do it with Mobile App not possible with PC

I am not sure that app works with above receiver or not PM you link for the same if its permitted as per rules

dreambox.pk said:

I am using Linux receiver VU+ SOLO SE V2

Bro - b*ss, powervu etc supported ? Any other keys open in this receiver ?

What is the cost of this receiver in PAK ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock