Breaking "Pitara"A New Punjabi Channel coming soon(will Avail on All DTH & Cable)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice share @Dinesh jain bro (y)
I came to know about this channel few days ago when Gssran bro posted about its Channel testing News
Its from Paul E-Commerce Group which run 9X Tashan :)

Maybe a Punjabi Movie Channel :k

Parmish Verma & Jassi Gill also shooted for Pitaara at Divya 9X Tashan Studio :k
Channel launch on the cards (y)

Hlo all
I am new here
I have been here as a guest for a year and i finally made my mind to join India's no. 1 dth discussion forum.

I am too much happy finally
a good PunJabi channel is gonna launch.
They replied to me on fb that it will be a movies Punjab (new movies), going to launch very soon and will be available on all dth platforms as well.

Last edited:
Then it will be good for punjabi movies otherwise punjabi movie makers only get little money by uploading there full movies on you tube

Then it will be good for punjabi movies otherwise punjabi movie makers only get little money by uploading there full movies on you tube
Yes, Karan bro
They are shooting promos now with top Punjabi actors and stars and also they replied in a very pisitive manner in their fb reply.

They clearly stated to me it will air new Punjabi movies.

Hlo all
I am new here
I have been here as a guest for a year and i finally made my mind to join India's no. 1 dth discussion forum.

I am too much happy finally
a good PunJabi channel is gonna launch.
They replied to me on fb that it will be a movies Punjab (new movies), going to launch very soon and will be available on all dth platforms as well.

Welcome to DDF :tup
Do share a Screenshot if possible :)

Now, I am unable to post
I tried to post in an another post it show
Red cross.

I have corrected your image link. Now check, instead of red cross a image is being displayed. :tup
Just post the link, we will take care of the rest :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock