Breaking Prasar Bharti to Take Action Against Dish TV

Abhinav

Editor-in-Chief, DreamDTH News
Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
Last edited:
I have best advise for Mr. Shekhar, block the access of DD Free Dish Channels for Dish TV subscribers as a penalty or action on this violation. This may not be a permanent block but just for a stipulated period as decided by Prasar Bharti Team

Last edited:
I have a question as I don't know much about dish tv.
As they show dd sports1.0 direct from DDFD & this 2.0 version is not available on DDFD. So, dish tv require to add dd sport2.0 in different slot.

What I mean to say they have to block dd sports 1.0 which they are getting via DDFD

Then they have to add dd sports 2.0 at some other slot.

I have a question as I don't know much about dish tv.
As they show dd sports1.0 direct from DDFD & this 2.0 version is not available on DDFD. So, dish tv require to add dd sport2.0 in different slot.

What I mean to say they have to block dd sports 1.0 which they are getting via DDFD

Then they have to add dd sports 2.0 at some other slot.

They have to block 1.0 feed from Free Dish and add 2.0 using their satellite on same or some other slot during match hours.

Always been wondering- Why was this case ruled in favor of Star? What is the rationale behind agreeing that if I have a private DTH, I can not watch DD Sports (now 1.0) for viewing matches that Star Network is broadcasting?

I know it has been ruled by Supreme Court, but my question is what made them win the case in their favor?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock