(Resolved) Star India channels are likely to be discontinued from Dish TV, Zing & D2h

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 65
  • Views: Views 16,359
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dish TV keen to resolve pending issues.

Pics-Art-12-03-12-48-18.png
it means dishtv will slove all its problems with broadcasters

it means dishtv will slove all its problems with broadcasters

As they have given nod to TRAI order but Star which was in opposition will make things difficult.Generally on fixed deals lot of negotiation is involved ,lets see what happens . In January-19 you will have a clear picture.It may happen lot of channels are dropped if issue occurs but I will be most happy if all missing channels of all broadcasters make their way on Dishtv.

As they have given nod to TRAI order but Star which was in opposition will make things difficult.Generally on fixed deals lot of negotiation is involved ,lets see what happens . In January-19 you will have a clear picture.It may happen lot of channels are dropped if issue occurs but I will be most happy if all missing channels of all broadcasters make their way on Dishtv.
i think all the missing channels of all the broadcasters will get added soon in dishtv

is arragement between star and dishtv renewed or not

Nothing will happen. We have seen these things many times in past

Dish Tv hesitate to add all Channels:undecided:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock