Good News Sun Direct All Language HD & SD Price List With Channels

Regional hd Dpo s are also Categorized very bad, In Telugu hd dpo 1 they did not add Zee cinmalu hd & Zee Telugu hd but added other regional hd channels like tamil, kannada etc., then y do they called as Telugu dpo hd.. ?unless they are not giving priority to Telugu hd first. The same happened in Tamil hd dpo as well n increased pack prices by showing count of channels which is not useful to viewers.. So terrible packs from Sun direct.
It is better choose SD DPO pack 1 and add HD ones that we require through ala carte or Broadcaster bouquet. The limitations of Sundirect is that some of channels in Broadcasters bouquet are not available in their platform. I will just wait for another month to see if they are going to add missing channels , else will switch to Tata Sky..

Last edited:
It is better choose SD DPO pack 1 and add HD ones that we require through ala carte or Broadcaster bouquet. The limitations of Sundirect is that some of channels in Broadcasters bouquet are not available in their platform. I will just wait for another month to see if they are going to add missing channels , else will switch to Tata Sky..
I am also waiting for my balance to get over.If SD adds missing channels will continue.Else switch to Tata Sky.

2ekr993.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock