ciIuGmh.png

WHvzV2c.png

ulU2BqS.png

bCpyZQh.png

HPpzT7A.png

u can download

Source : TCCL - The Future @ Your Home

:p:p:p:sp:sp:sp:sp:lol:lol:clap:clap:hello:hello

Looks better than the SCV Package as i can easily get Rs 290 worth SCV Platinum package at Rs 185 with even more channels, but again no puthiya thalaimurai and a SCV type behavior.

But they have exactly spitted tamil package and hindi package and given 2 packages at the same cost Rs 185, tamils can pick tamil and Hindi people the hindi package, so no forcibly pushing many unwanted channels.

Might pick TCCL if i get a chance.

Seems to be the best package at the moment, Any comments people?

@dinee:

Nopes, they will try to stop TCCL. :p :p

they never change, they always eat the lions share and will starve the other person until he thinks that what ever is left over is a huge meal and he can happily live with it.

pearlpearl said:
prakash_Tv said:
rLE0trJ.png

wMiPH6k.png

KzZGTKB.png

iN7h8P0.png

ciIuGmh.png

WHvzV2c.png

ulU2BqS.png

bCpyZQh.png

HPpzT7A.png

u can download

Looks better than the SCV Package as i can easily get Rs 290 worth SCV Platinum package at Rs 185 with even more channels, but again no puthiya thalaimurai and a SCV type behavior.

But they have exactly spitted tamil package and hindi package and given 2 packages at the same cost Rs 185, tamils can pick tamil and Hindi people the hindi package, so no forcibly pushing many unwanted channels.

Yes better then SCV :p:p:p:p

But its sad to see these LCO's control a certain area and don't allow others to start business or extend service to other areas. Where is the democracy and what is the law doing? Why cant the people choose their LCO/MSO?

Had this been possible most people would have opted for TCCL and DAS would have got atleast 80% hits. If TCCL go bad another MSO like Hathway or other can easily replace and people can always choose the best one like we change the mobile network and have the number portability.

Seems DTH is the future as not every one will like monopolism in any business.

Only these low prices are helping these people to have a strong hold in the Analogue/DAS business.

If TRAI somehow reduces the Tax for the DTH to match local cable and the Pay channels offer cheaper prices appreciating transparency in the business then we can see the real sea change.

pearlpearl said:
prakash_Tv said:
rLE0trJ.png

wMiPH6k.png

KzZGTKB.png

iN7h8P0.png

ciIuGmh.png

WHvzV2c.png

ulU2BqS.png

bCpyZQh.png

HPpzT7A.png

u can download

Puthiya Thalaimurai is there in Rs.185 pack..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock