Breaking Transfer feature will be withdrawn from Tata Sky HDPVR Transfer boxes effect July 20th (Tentative)

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 18
  • Views: Views 4,654
What??? They are ruining the set top box again and again. First they implemented the worst UI ever. Now the most hyped feature has been withdrawn. Why don't they discontinue Transfer box and launch a new set top box with better features? I'll definitely buy the new STB on the first day.

That is what they are aiming to do. But before that, they want to make sure to make Transfer users feel they are using worst ever box. So move out of it by upgrading to upcoming next box. #sarcastic :ROFLMAO::D

Some website copied the recording videos & uploaded their website,i think this's the reason withdraw:grin:blush

Btw i too have 2 to 3 videosongs:blush

Transfer feature will be withdrawn from Tata Sky HDPVR Transfer boxes effective 20th July 2017(Tentative).

The HD PVR Transfer box has been renamed as Tatasky+ HD box (As on 5th July 2017).

Title updated...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock