UFX CHANNEL @978 Added By Dishtv

Sadiq said:
We want these telebuy shows move out and you want in all languages!!!!! and only because of this you are not accepting this as South India channel but only Tamil channel?
hahaha....you got to be kidding :)

Even I dont like to watch telebuy shows .... since this is a new channel and the audio is tamil, I watched it for few minutes of telebuy show with tamil audio. Nothing more than that....today morning they played some english musical videos.... lookslike something in the lines of SS music :)

saravana184 said:
hahaha....you got to be kidding :)

Even I dont like to watch telebuy shows .... since this is a new channel and the audio is tamil, I watched it for few minutes of telebuy show with tamil audio. Nothing more than that....today morning they played some english musical videos.... lookslike something in the lines of SS music :)

Yes, it is similar to SS Music.. But not sure what happened to SS Music.. It was a good channel..

it plays english and hindi classic music also with south.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock