Good News Makhna - Yo Yo Honey Singh comeback “Single” Music Video after 4 years !!

@Alok Pusti I know being a fan boy of YYHS (or anything else) it feels good to promote it more and more but that doesn't mean you should blindly post same thing for one single song again and again all over internet. If you have something informative then only share. Not with sole intention for promotion. Both your above 2 posts are less informative. I think a good video is bound to get more likes and views, that doesn't mean you should start posting how many views or likes it got in X minutes. Hope you will understand.

Popular Punjabi rapper Honey Singh has again courted controversy for lewd lyrics in his new song "Makhna".

Taking a suo moto cognizance, Punjab State Women Commission Chairperson Manisha Gulati said she has written to the Director General of Police to register a criminal case against the singer for using lyrics like 'Mein hoon womaniser (I am a womaniser)' and ‘Silicon wali ladkiyon ko mein pakadta nahi’.

ZeeNews

The Mohali Police have booked Bollywood renowned rapper Yo Yo Honey Singh and movie producer Bhushan Kumar for objectionable contents in their music video ‘Makhna’.

The duo have been booked under Sections 294 (punishment for obscene act or words in public)and 509 (words, gestures intended to insult woman) of the Indian Penal Code and Section 67 of the Information Technology Act and Section 6 of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act at Mataur Police Station here.

The case was filed last night.

“We found the contents objectionable and booked the duo. Further investigation is being carried out,” said SSP Bhullar, adding both the accused would be summoned here soon.

Mohali police book Honey Singh for using vulgar words in music video

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock