Breaking “Zee Keralam HD” Started From IS20

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 24
  • Views: Views 10,581
I have no found any logic behind this name "Zee Keralam", while their all regional channels (except odia & bhojpuri) deal with language, like Zee Bangla, Zee Marathi, Zee Tamil, Zee Telugu, Zee Kannada. They should keep similarity among this trends & launch it as Zee Malayalam instead of Zee Keralam.

They maybe reserving ZEE MALAYALAM name for their next channel.

Excellent for Zee. On the other hand, there is no news of Sony Marathi HD.

Excellent for Zee. On the other hand, there is no news of Sony Marathi HD.
Never compare Sony with Zee. In March, first time they published the news for their upcoming marathi GEC, which may launch on August. They keeps their promise.
On the other hand, almost one year ago, Punit Goenka announced for their upcoming 2 regional channels for Punjab & Kerala. At first they were planning to launch Malayalam GEC on April, planning postponed till June. Next time, they said channel may launch on August on Onam. But again planning cancelled. Till now no news for Zee North-East & Zee Kannada HD. They always break their words.

They maybe reserving ZEE MALAYALAM name for their next channel.
They don't had 2 channels in Tamil, kannada etc where they had been for long time. So I think now they are not thinking about next channel in Malayalam,especially they only looking towards the success of first channel .it takes another 5 years for launching a 2nd channel.

Last edited:
They don't had 2 channels in Tamil, kannada etc where they had been for long time. So I think now they are not thinking about next channel in Malayalam,especially they only looking towards the success of first channel .it takes another 5 years for launching a 2nd channel.
Only 5 years? It may takes more than 15 years.
Zee Kannada is a 2nd top kannada channel. Zee Sarthak, Big Ganga, Zee Bangla are the clear market leader, although they are not planning for 2nd channel on those regions.

I think they changed their name to Zee keralam because of the other channel which had a similar name to Zee malayalam. Which was see malayalam, the old Bharath TV group had a plan to launch their channel. The website is still active hence their cable TV service is there in tvm.

Only 5 years? It may takes more than 15 years.
Zee Kannada is a 2nd top kannada channel. Zee Sarthak, Big Ganga, Zee Bangla are the clear market leader, although they are not planning for 2nd channel on those regions.
True. Ha ha.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock