Sad News Zee Tamil HD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niranjan M

Contributor
Reaction score
As per the ZEEL confirmation, Zee Tamil HD addition won't be happen anymore in Sun Direct DTH platform :mad:

IMG_20180425_190114 — Postimage.org

Note:
When i contacted the Zee Tamil Corporate Office they said, we already provided both SD and HD feed to Sun Direct DTH platform but it was not added by them

On the Other side, ZEEL conforming it won't be happen in sun direct dth platform

I think some Unfair and Unhealthy fight is going on between Sun and Zee network

Last edited:
This is the height of unprofessional behavior.If they can add 2 Telugu HD channels from the same broadcaster, there must not be any technical issue to add tamil HD channel. Just because it's competitor channel, they are not adding it.
I remember they took a long time to add star vijay HD too & even colors tamil HD will see the same fate.

Always customer satisfaction should be a priority for any company. same way dish tv should only add zee's channels & for rest of channels, they should have an unnecessary delay.but they're somehow more professional than sun direct.

Though no offense to any member intentionally. I have just shared my view on this.

Such a selfish DTH which i ever seen before

After October month when my 1 year subscription getting over i will definitely move to Tatasky :clap:

That's sure ....

Thank you Sun Direct for cheating Tamil costumers for almost many years :eek:k:

This is the height of unprofessional behavior.If they can add 2 Telugu HD channels from the same broadcaster, there must not be any technical issue to add tamil HD channel. Just because it's competitor channel, they are not adding it.
I remember they took a long time to add star vijay HD too & even colors tamil HD will see the same fate.

Always customer satisfaction should be a priority for any company. same way dish tv should only add zee's channels & for rest of channels, they should have an unnecessary delay.but they're somehow more professional than sun direct.

Though no offense to any member intentionally. I have just shared my view on this.
Zee Telugu HD & Zee Cinemalu HD Is Also a Competitor For Sun Network Channels(Gemini TV HD & Gemini Movies HD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock