Good News (Accomplished) DreamDTH Server Upgradation

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 65
  • Views: Views 5,943
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Bapun Raz : can you post some pictures of your new server? Just want to see how it looks... 🤗

The server racks requires optimal cooling as well as the availability of the DC engineers should be ensured to handle any potential downtime. So this setup can not be set up in our homes. Thus this complete process is outsourced.
Bapun bro can only get to see the racks if he plans a client visit anytime soon to his IT partner's DC.

There is no physical hardware with me. Just like any website accessible on WWW (World Wide Web) we rent server from web hosting services available out there.

Even though i don't have any hardware with me but the server rental fees and maintenance costs more than buying a processor and building on our own.

These hardwares are enterprise level, can't be maintained without datacenters. In simple words, you are accessing your computer yourself. This computer is accessed by 1000 users at same time and yet it doesn't hangs or corrupts. That is what a server can do.
Is there any data backup option? How do you keep backups?

Flushed DNS multiple times on my Windows computer but not working till now. Btw, I have Google DNS configured as my DNS server so that might be an issue.
yeah.. Google DNS doesn't work... I had to change my DNS Server to be able to use DDF.

Congratulations to the Team members who were part of planning and successful Upgrade.

Is there any data backup option? How do you keep backups?
There are storage arrays present to handle the data flow. And the historical datas are generally archived after regular intervals. If client is not keen on keeping the whole historical data, the DC can only archive specified period of data based on contract. Whenever required, the archives are reloaded into the storage arrays and the historical data reappears.

This weekend was hell for me as there was no ddf.... I cant live without ddf even for a single minute. I may prefer to die rather not do ddf.
You are the reason why ddf is here again. We don't want to see you die without it.:blush2:
Thanks @Bapun Raz bhai for restoring ddf. God bless u....
God bless you too bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock