Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Salaar may not reach right audience with star gold their main audience is on Sony Max i think star wanted to buy digital rights that's why they buyed Satellite rights and sony nowadays only buys small films in which acquisition cost is low they don't spent big money in acquiring films but with this strategy they will not able to survive long in the market and even they don't renew good old films like other networks do
Animal was the only big movie they bought that too they censored it. Still they are milking it.
Next Big Movie will be Spirit or Sitaare Zameen Par (SPN is co- producer along with Aamir Khan)

Animal was the only big movie they bought that too they censored it. Still they are milking it.
Next Big Movie will be Spirit or Sitaare Zameen Par (SPN is co- producer along with Aamir Khan)
Animal isn't big when it comes to price. Movie with A rating can't cost more than 30-35 crore. It doesn't matter how big the box office. A pan india movie or movie like jawan, pathan cost 60-70 crore or more

Animal isn't big when it comes to price. Movie with A rating can't cost more than 30-35 crore. It doesn't matter how big the box office. A pan india movie or movie like jawan, pathan cost 60-70 crore or more
Ik that. It was hyped

Aamir Khan has deal with Jio now....so Sitaare Zameen Par may go with Colors....

Sony Max toh now days has gone mad behind 12thfail and animal in every 3 days they are airing i think sony should merge with goldmines then they will only get some good films which will give them trps

No Problem On Star Gold 2
20240501-131458.jpg

20240501-131712.jpg

20240501-131925.jpg

Golmaal Returns On Star Gold
(With Dolby Atmos)
IMG-20240501-185612-132.jpg

IMG-20240501-185611-557.jpg

IMG-20240501-185612-091.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock