DTH updates 1 channel will be dropped on 4th September by Tata sky

• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 4,845
It's has better factual based reporting than the channels you have mentioned and the PQ is also good. Apart from Vinod Dua's show who is left leaning. It's editorial is unbiased.
Hello, a newbie here!

Whilst I've a 'very terrible' habit of typing lengthy[ non-work] communications but for the welfare of those with a raw-standard of attention-span across the 'pop-Interweb' multiverse, I won't go on much about the background.
Just that I've been a guest-visitor to many pay sat TV/pay-TV services tracking forums and since quite a few years, only DreamDTH® as quite a few years, since[ the vast-majority of] other forums have apparently winded-down.
I'm a techie( to clarify, not a ‘geek’ as I understand) so I do have a fair-knowledge on broadcast-engineering, notwithstanding my other technical credentials. And needless to add, although I'm not a hobbyist of TV broadcasting and such — so.. Obviously, I neither have the resources, nor interest to engage in sat-hunting like few of the super-forumites here.( I was gonna mention at least one name but why risk getting on a wrong-side of the rest — even if by misinterpretation? 😉)

I concur overall with "Thomas and Friends®"-masked "@DJ Roy", whom I've a faint-recollection of agreeing with before. And I'm even willing to substantiate it. Contingent on the solicitation being reasonable.
Anyhoo.. Right now, the straw that broke my abstinence's back — as in I created my account/ID specifically for this: This is not a standard "drop". At least, last time I checked.( NHK® World, whose delisting went on to be cancelled.)
Just stay tuned for at least half-an-hour on this feed.
Or for any stereotypical subscriber, tune into the "channel" and compare-contrast with this channel's LIVE feed available on YouTube®.
All I can say — for now, is: Something insidious is going on. Not that it's surprising to me — to be radically-honest.
Being subtle but without the good ol' sugarcoating: This had to occur, sooner or later.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock