Mr.Bhat

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
* New *
----------------------------------------
1) India Cricket (India Cricket is a Sports Chann) 11050,H,30000 75% -

Tatasky added 1 more 'India cricket ' Channel in its TP

I think this is for to activate Star Cricket channel for Upcoming India V NZ series.

http://dreamdth.com/Thread-DDF-Exclusive-TATA-Sky-SD-HD-Channel-Updates-from-Insat-4A-83-0%C2%B0E This thread was closed so created new one. :p

RE: 1 More 'India Cricket' added in Tatasy TP

Thanks for the update, i have re-opened that thread and you can post new threads for such updates and reply there as well. :tup

RE: 1 More 'India Cricket' added in Tatasy TP

So now TataSky india cricket pack user can enjoy two channels at a price of one.... double dhamaal...... :eek:hya

No, its not like that bro. . Now for the India V NZ series they will activate Star Cricket in the India cricket channel and hopefully they will keep the other India Cricket channel in the TP for Default which is Neo Prime and activate after the series is over.

Greatkarthik said:
i am confused. Why 2 channels ?

Me too confused, they can replace with that same old India Cricket channel too then why another? :huh

Any idea Mr.Bhat?

Now Both Star Cricket And Neo Prime Activate On India Cricket Pack Subscriber ?

dreamdth said:
Me too confused, they can replace with that same old India Cricket channel too then why another? :huh

Why adding new one ....... they can redirect when series starts :huh

No, its presently Neo prime is running as found the EPG. i have not subscribed Neo prime so cant get the channel. i think 1 or 2 days bfore the Series TS will activate the Star Cricket channel.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock