• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 57
  • Views: Views 6,437
RE: 10 Channels moved to MPEG4 TP in Tatasky

So May be They Will Add Some New Channels in This Month :eek:hya

quick update ...

I am sure this move is for HD Channels addition as they move 10 SD channels from tp 11050 H to 11590 H

tp 11050 H is that tp where 6 HD channels were added last time with this shuffel that tp now have space to carry 3 more HD Channels

:sp :sp :sp

:eek:hya :eek:hya :eek:hya

Great update Kumarbhai! Hope to see some new channels added soon! yeah Rushil, hope this time we get a few more HD channels!!

Rushil.D said:
I am sure this move is for HD Channels addition as they move 10 SD channels from tp 11050 H to 11590 H

tp 11050 H is that tp where 6 HD channels were added last time with this shuffel that tp now have space to carry 3 more HD Channels

:sp :sp :sp

:eek:hya :eek:hya :eek:hya

Yeah bro I also think that this move is for HD channels and I am hoping that this time they will add Romedy Now HD,History TV18 HD and Fox traveller HD changing to Fox Life HD on 15 june.:sp:sp:sp

So Nobody is Hoping for Music Channels:(

Hope this Time they add Some Music Channels like 9X Jalwa,Music India which is already added by Dish TV Yesturday.

Prashanta said:
So Nobody is Hoping for Music Channels:(

Bro don't worry I think this time they will add both HD and SD channels at same time,and from music channels 9X Jalwa and 9XO may be added.:sp :sp :sp

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock