10 New channels will be added on 07/03/2017

• Thread starter Thread starter sutharshan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 57
  • Views Views: Views 10,035
Chezhiyan said:
Good Update Sutharshan Bro

I Think Soon D2H Will Beat Tata Sky In Tamil Channels
Good if they beat but is it necessary to post such comments? :)

sutharshan said:
New 18 Kerala LCN - 632 (will be added on tonight)

Ok.. In the first post (3hrs ago), you didn't mention the malayalam channel name or it's LCN.. but suddenly you posted the channel name and LCN number 40 mins back.. 

I saw the same news in the other forum with channel name and LCN number almost 90 mins back..

Maybe I'm not the right person to question the source.. But, to me it look suspicious..

Anyway, If you could prove your source (as asked by Sadiq bro) and if the Mod's are satisfied with that, I have no qualms..

Rushil said:

I feel it is fine.. It is good to have discussion in healthier manner though!

Rushil said:

Why Not??

As We All Know Ts Providing Maximum Tamil Channel (55 Channels)At Present In DTH Sector

And D2H In Recent Very Aggressive In Adding Many Tamil Channels And Other Channels As Well

And D2H Now Almost Nearing 50 Tamil Channels With Many Exclusive Channels Like Super Tv,NRS Royal Tv,Velicham TV And Many More:ohya:ohya

And I Just Posted My Opinion Bro That I Think In My Mind:);)

M.J.Sadiq said:
@sutharsan bro:

I understand you got the details from your dealer. But to make "everyone" clear..

How did you get this details from him?
- Email? Please share email screenshots with team members.
- What's app? Please share what's app message screenshot with team members.
- Share his number with "me" in private. I will not misuse it for sure.

For "others" sake, it is required though we are believing you. If you want to keep the forum's credibility, please share the required details. No hard feelings please.

only phone call's b'coz  IDD call  charges only 1.50LKR(airtel srilanka ) to india.

ill share dealer phone no to pm

Chezhiyan said:
Why Not??

As We All Know Ts Providing Maximum Tamil Channel (55 Channels)At Present In DTH Sector

And D2H In Recent Very Aggressive In Adding Many Tamil Channels And Other Channels As Well

And D2H Now Almost Nearing 50 Tamil Channels With Many Exclusive Channels Like Super Tv,NRS Royal Tv,Velicham TV And Many More:ohya:ohya

And I Just Posted My Opinion Bro That I Think In My Mind:);)
Kindly wait for some more days Airtel is coming with a bang...
They will take the lead as they were....

Back
Top Bottom