10983 tp is back at 88.0E with change in polarity, d2h never face space crunch

• Thread starter SUNIEL
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19
  • Views: Views 5,359
Wait, watch and then make move. This is what d2h does.
:)
Good news for d2h users.

What is change when it changed from 43000 to 40000.

Also to can be added only if satellite have that hardware. Or equipment fixed.
Why these to were not tested or added earlier.

4 Beta

Star Sports 2 currently has only MPEG-2 feed from the providers. Star is working on providing the MPEG-4 feed.

D2H cannot add the channel until they get the MPEG-4 feed.

ratedr said:
If they would never have tp space problem then y dnt they add new channels like star sports 2

v_srikanth961 said:
Star Sports 2 currently has only MPEG-2 feed from the providers. Star is working on providing the MPEG-4 feed.

D2H cannot add the channel until they get the MPEG-4 feed.

So how does star sports 2 available in mpeg2 then how does it provide in adtv,sun direct,which provide in mpeg4 signal right ?

Eve I tried today and found no signal..

Actually I also noticed this change details in the other forum from Mr. Satish. At the time itself, I tried and found no signal. That is why I didn't post the updates as per the other forum thread.

To the Thread Starter: Are you getting signal from this TP? or any one getting here???

Sadiq said:
Eve I tried today and found no signal..

Actually I also noticed this change details in the other forum from Mr. Satish. At the time itself, I tried and found no signal. That is why I didn't post the updates as per the other forum thread.

To the Thread Starter: Are you getting signal from this TP? or any one getting here???

test tp has no long signal so might be not get to you. By the way if you not trust then dont believe, just forgot this.

with the previous parameters shared by anil bro in his thread, I was able to get the signal. I mentioned this in his thread. But with this changes I am not getting signal. That is what I am mentioning here. it is not meaning that I don't believe your news. you may be true.

Apologies on the wrong info! I just rechecked on this. I remembered reading that SS2 is not available on MPEG4 during its launch in some old thread on the forum.

Actually other operators are using the MPEG4 feed itself. TS also uses the MPEG4 feed and states it doesn't work on old MPEG2 set top boxes.

Its already a long wait for SS2 on d2h. I thought the encoding was the issue. Hope they will add it soon.

ratedr said:
So how does star sports 2 available in mpeg2 then how does it provide in adtv,sun direct,which provide in mpeg4 signal right ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock