Hindi Khabar
Jonack
K News
Munsif TV
News11
Saam TV

a031010f1a45541bcc5a9b996ba27ded.jpg

Last edited:
What is BNews??so these channels r not that great to watch,failed to pay to DTH companies

I don't understand why Saam TV not paying money to dth first Dish TV then videocon d2h and now Tata Sky and I think next one is a airtel digital TV

I don't understand why Saam TV not paying money to dth first Dish TV then videocon d2h and now Tata Sky and I think next one is a airtel digital TV

Saam TV should join some alliance.To sustain individually and pay to Dth requires big finances and looks thats why its facing a issue.

MUMBAI: Direct to home (DTH) operator Tata Sky has issued a notice stating that it will dis-continue 11 channels from its platform for breach of contract and failure to renew agreement.

The DTH operator has said that it will drop Adhyatm, B News, Darshana, Hindi Khabar, Jonack, K News India, Munsif TV, and News11 for breach of contract.

It also stated that B4U Movies, B4U Music and Saam TV will dis-continued due to failure to renew the agreement as per mutual understanding.

These channels will cease to be on the platform three weeks from the date of publication of this notice, Tata Sky said.

Tata Sky, a joint venture between the Tata Sons and 21st Century Fox, has its footprints spread across 1.5 lakh towns with over 17 million connections in India.

Tata Sky issues notice to disconnect 11 channels from its platform | TelevisionPost.com

Saam TV Marathi gradually not available on any dth platform. Because lack of money I think. They even did not try their luck on Sun Direct.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock