11 New Channels will be Added in RDTV i.e 21st March.

• Thread starter Deep.S
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 38
  • Views: Views 5,625
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: 9 New Channels will be Added Shortly in RDTV.

Rom1moR said:
More,large the customer base more the channels shows interest in those dth to be thr .. rdtv needs to come up with aggressive marketin strategies highlightin thr worth,thr product to gain more customers base as thr is large portion of population yet to adapt dth as a source of entertainment..

+1

Rom1moR said:
More,large the customer base more the channels shows interest in those dth to be thr .. rdtv needs to come up with aggressive marketin strategies highlightin thr worth,thr product to gain more customers base as thr is large portion of population yet to adapt dth as a source of entertainment..

I agree with you. With proper marketing any DTH brand can sell a lot of DTH boxes.

Good news but when they are gonna fulfill the wishes of HD customers,still all important HD channels are missing from RDTV

Hassan bro Time is a Punjabi Channel and it will definitely attract you.

Bishnu15 said:
Hassan bro Time is a Punjabi Channel and it will definitely attract you.

True indeed. Hindi and English channels are required in reliance digital. I wish they add Movies Now SD and HD

I think RDTV only having abt 10-12 HD chnls :em :p

Shawl bro ADTV increase cost. RDTV not. What is ur say about this ? Now will u laugh ?

Bishnu15 said:
Shawl bro ADTV increase cost. RDTV not. What is ur say about this ? Now will u laugh ?

Soon, Reliance Digital will also increase price :(

:new News Coming that 2 More SD Channels are in process with these 9 Channels. (Channels Named not got yet) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock