12 Bengali Channels in Sun Direct

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarkar said:
Discovery, Sony six and NGC are Bengali channels [emoji54]
They are seriously out of mind [emoji38]

the same done in d2h also they also counting regional feeds as channels & services :angry:damn:angry:damn ..

Sai Jai said:
the same done in d2h also they also counting regional feeds as channels & services :angry:damn:angry:damn ..

yea, But I really dont know sun has sent the msg like that they never count feeds as another channel

Sorry @Bishnu bro unless you post ss I am not going to beleive this dont take this as serious issue:)

amarnathkvk said:
yea, But I really dont know sun has sent the msg like that they never count feeds as another channel
oh :k bro ..

Sai Jai said:
if the particular channels adds bengali feed means it may include in the bengali channel list :lol:d:d:hehe ..

Why Bengali feed bro...? If the channel show any Bengali Ad they will consider it as a Bengali channel...:lol

Saj 007 said:
Why Bengali feed bro...? If the channel show any Bengali Ad they will consider it as a Bengali channel...:lol

:shy:lol:d:d ..

amarnathkvk said:

Sorry @Bishnu bro unless you post ss I am not going to beleive this dont take this as serious issue:)

Yes bro it's strange,sundirect team not send the channel count to any one,they just recharge offer message only:s:s

@Bishnu bro post the ss,if not receive the snapshot within 24 hours means,thread will closed:k

But Vicky what is the need of bishnu bro suddenly bash Sdirect coz we all know how much he loves sdirect :s:( .. But rule is rule need ss also a unavoidble :) .. @bishnu bro plz post ss of that msg as soon as possible :tup:) ..

Sai Jai said:
But Vicky what is the need of bishnu bro suddenly bash Sdirect coz we all know how much he loves sdirect :s:( .. But rule is rule need ss also a unavoidble :) .. @bishnu bro plz post ss of that msg as soon as possible :tup:) ..

Rdtv have more channels that's only reason:lol:shy , just kidding Bishnu bro please don't take it serious:k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock