Breaking 12281 H 44990 TP activated by Airtel Digital TV

I think Airtel is not confident of new satellite,otherwise 15 days is enough to start Transmission from new satellite

I think Airtel is not confident of new satellite,otherwise 15 days is enough to start Transmission from new satellite

Satellite was activated long back and airtel digital tv backend team even shuffled / shifted certain channels from old to new transponders and vice versa

Why airtel waiting for pending hd addition then what use of this tp activation still, i think not remember airtel.

Not sure about other dth waiting game but adtv by then get confirmation about new launch news channels and add that in 2nd quarter

Buddy earlier on at various points i have already explained probable reasons why delay is happening in addition of certain pay channels hence please wait as once all the concerned work is over these channels will get added.

Apart from this as i can observe and understand there r lots of other things on which work is being done in the background so hopefully in coming weeks we,may get to see these changes / new initiatives being implemented on Airtel Digital TV Platform

Buddy earlier on at various points i have already explained probable reasons why delay is happening in addition of certain pay channels hence please wait as once all the concerned work is over these channels will get added.

Apart from this as i can observe and understand there r lots of other things on which work is being done in the background so hopefully in coming weeks we,may get to see these changes / new initiatives being implemented on Airtel Digital TV Platform
Ok wait and see what we get in July.

Ok wait and see what we get in July.

Buddy there r plenty of channels available to watch on Airtel Digital TV Platform and lots of other things to do in life hence buddy just enjoy watching TV and doing other work rather than daily asking about addition of channels as we have already discussed the reason for delay and what we can expect to happen soon on Airtel Digital TV Platform

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock