Breaking 12341 V transponder activated in ADTV..

This TP could for HD addition because of SR :sp but then 12591 also has this SR :tongue

@Mr.Bhat Ji frequency of both TP are near so it is possible that airtel deactivated the half tp & activated the full tp instead of it :huh

Soon they have to add it Bro If they didn't add K TV Hd for long definitely the set of Newly Launched 3 Sun HD & 1 SD Channel might also be delayed.Definitely Airtel dont want to make South Customers wait that long.This TP change signifies some technical challenges Airtel Faced mid way with that TP While they activated few months back & Now they rectified it to add few more Pending Channels.
Ji you told 3 sun hd? What that channel? Old or upcoming new sun hd?

Hope they will add new sun network channels this time.

Test1_15 was dummy test channel:k so currently 17 SD channels available on that tp.

I think this is not new tp, they have changed parameters of 12357 V 18333. @Mr.Bhat bro correct me if I am wrong.

Last edited:
Ji you told 3 sun hd? What that channel? Old or upcoming new sun hd?

The Sun HD channels launched before 3 months Surya HD,Udaya HD & one more I am not sure its Gemini Music/Movies then 1 Sun SD Surys Comedy.

Last edited:
The Sun HD channels launched before 3 months Surya HD,Udaya HD & one more I am not sure its Gemini Music/Movies then 1 Sun SD Surys Comedy.
There were 4 HD channels launched not 3.

Udaya HD
Surya HD
Gemini Music HD
Gemini Movies HD

This TP could for HD addition because of SR :sp but then 12591 also has this SR :tongue

@Mr.Bhat Ji frequency of both TP are near so it is possible that airtel deactivated the half tp & activated the full tp instead of it :huh
Right.. they have deactivated that Transponder and activated 54 Mhz TP... now we can expect the 12393 V TP be in the next activation.. also they might de activate 12297 V and shift to this TP .. still they have few space for additions...

Hope they will add new sun network channels this time.

Test1_15 was dummy test channel:k so currently 17 SD channels available on that tp.

I think this is not new tp, they have changed parameters of 12357 V 18333. @Mr.Bhat bro correct me if I am wrong.
No.. they have activated a 54 Mhz TP.. 12357 was showing 22-25 Mhz ..
BTW if SR or FEC changed then we can say as parameters changed also if some corrections of frequency 1-3 .. its a differant frequency altogether..depends howe take it..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock